Could good manners help your career?
According to a recent Accountemps survey, 44% say Yes.
See Newswire.ca – Could Bad Manners at Work Hurt Your Career?
- Do you want to create a powerful and effective presence?
- Do you need to communicate with style?
- Are you calling on people? Learn how to put your best foot forward.
- Have you ever found yourself sitting across the table from an important client, and you didn’t know which fork to pick up first?
- Do you need to feel more confident in your business interactions?
Some of the topics covered in Manners 911:
Manners 911 sessions are set up at your convenience. A minimum of four one-hour sessions is recommended, as it takes a minimum of 22 days to change/adjust one’s behavior. A Manners in Motion Dinner is held at the end of the regular sessions.
Follow up consultations/refresher sessions are also available.